In this hands-on workshop you will learn about active ingredients in selected herbs, how these medicines work with the body, and medicine making techniques to create a New Mama care package.
These herbal remedies are effective, gentle and safe for mom and baby.
- Milk Grow & Flow Tea: Supportive tea for increasing milk production.
- Mommy Boosting Tonic: Restorative herbal tincture to promote recovery, increase resilience, and provide a sense of ease.
- Stretch & Tear Repair: Herbal infused salve to diminish stretch marks, heal tearing, and act as first-aid for minor cuts and scrapes on your newborn.
- Pillow & Crib Mist: Relaxing essential oil mister to calm the nervous system and encourage restful sleep for both mom and baby.
You will provided with a resource package of recipes and how to use each remedy.
- Additional care package: $35 to make a second package
- Teething necklace: receive a special discount on a food-grade silicone teething necklage with breakaway clasp from Hello Littles for $25
- Please indicate on comments or contact if you wish to include add-ons.
Click here to purchase tickets.
About Dr. Briana Lutz, ND
As a Naturopathic doctor, Dr. Lutz delivers naturally focused medical care with treatment in women’s hormones and preconception, healthy skin, and increased energy and productivity.
She is an expert in botanical medicine, passionate about teaching, and believes in providing a space for people to connect with their medicine.